Last updated: 1st August 2023
Information Collection and Use
When visiting Megri.com, we may gather personally identifiable information that you voluntarily offer. Such information may include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
We use this information for purposes such as:
- Addressing inquiries, feedback, or concerns.
- Processing any subscriptions or transactions.
- Sending newsletters, updates, or promotional emails, if you opt-in.
- Enhancing user experience and addressing website improvements.
Users can set their browsers to receive warnings each time a cookie is sent or opt to deactivate all cookies through their browser settings.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without prior notification. This exclusion doesn’t encompass website hosting partners or others who assist us in operating Megri.com, so long as those parties maintain this information’s confidentiality.
From time to time, Megri.com might feature or recommend third-party products or services. These third-party sites possess distinct and individual privacy policies. Thus, we bear no responsibility or liability for the activities and content of these linked sites.
Per CalOPPA stipulations:
- Users can visit Megri.com anonymously.
- Users can modify their personal information by emailing us or via specific features on Megri.com.
Do Not Track Signals
We respect “Do Not Track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or utilize advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is active.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Megri.com does not specifically target children under 13, aligning with the requirements of COPPA.